Sunday, September 25, 2005

Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say

I'm Not Okay - My Chemical Romance.

Quite a hard song to hate I guess, the intro is just so...good you feel like you have to bop about and cut yourself.

Nah, I'm only joking. Well, I might not be but I can't be bothered to go down that route///This weekend was ace, I must show you the messages that I sent people, these are 5 from Friday night.

To Tabby:
I just pulled this girl! she said it was for a competition or something. then she asked for my number! fucking crazy x

To Mommi:
Heyup duck. just to say im staying over corrins tonight. i shall see you tomorrow. love you x

To James:
Hey james. how are you? im over a mates. getting high tonight, should be fun. you working tonight? hope you're dancing on the ceiling x x x

To Craig:
Hey craig. just to say ive just been thinking about your anxiety attacks and how proud i am of you. hope youre well, love you x x x

To Jeremy:
It was great. im well stoned. me and corrin are going to do it again tonight. what are you up to? x

Oop. Just got a message from Jeremy. I think he's inviting me for dinner :|

I'll reply and see what he says. Another thing that annoys me about Jeremy is that if we arrange to meet or whatever, he'll never text back to confirm it, or he just won't tell me he's not coming until it's too late.

My hair is all short, well, I reckon so. Should be getting it dyed a dark colour soon, then get the highlights in sometime around Christmas. I bet you all love reading about how my hair is going to be dyed. How boring I must be.

The weekend was amazingly great. Friday I was off my rocker, I wish I could upload pictures from my phone onto here because then you could see how ACTUALLY red my eyes were. Corrin's cat thought it would be funny to spin us all out by bringing in a live mouse, we all screamed and locked ourselves in the kitchen frantically ringing everyone we knew so that they could dispose of it.

Wom was the only one available. So he got Norris in the end. Norris was still alive, and we took pictures of him because he was cute.

Yesterday we went into Bude, met up with Luc and I bought some special conditioner for my hair.

Jeremy has replied...
I don't have a clue whether I'm being invited out or not! I replied saying: "So who you going with? Will and Jasmin?"

And he said: "Yes i would imagine so jayson and nik aswel probably, has that put u off?"

Fuck it, I'll jsut reply him blatently asking him whether he's inviting me. If not, it's only Jeremy so it's not that embarassing. Ah bad, could be a pretty fun day for me.

Wait! I have short hair and I look nasty! What ever shall I do? I shall do my thing, make my body sing...

Yes, good plan.

Kthxbye

No comments: