Monday, September 12, 2005

They call me Trim when I'm 'ere

Well, today I experienced my first proper day at college. I got there, went to tutorial and I thought: "Hey, I'll make some friends" so I just chatted to a few of them about stuff.

After though, I had no clue what to do as my best friend from last time was kissing the new girls ass, so I just went to see Corrin and Tab. Tab was in a lesson or whatever so I stayed with Poo and got all the gossip.

Which was hardly anything, then Tab came, I met her new best buddy. She was almost as great as mine...really talkative. So yeah, after that I met up with Tom, Janine and Becky and we went into Barnstaple. We went to McDonalds and I saaw Danielle. She looked rather gorgeous.

So then I went back, hung with Tab for a while, then found Janine and Becky. But then I thought...perhaps I should spend some time with real friends...this is where Bo, Jim, Ferg and Crazy Man come into the equation. They started playing "Top Trumps" but I soon dragged Crazy Man to accompany me to my next lesson. Which was photography.

Photography was not how I had thought, it started off well, as I was not shy and I had thought I had made friends. Evidentally not. We have to stay in the seats for the whole year and no one is sat either side of me. Cunts. We had to go in partners and I was put with the festering tutor. Then we had to "crop" the picture, but that took all of the hour, thank God. I hated it, so I thought I would hate law.

So I turned up for law, the girl in front of me had gone into there, they had turned her back so I asked her what she was looking for "Sociology" Ah Bad, I had gotten the correct location. So yeah, I walked in and the geezer said: "Law or sociology?" I was like..."Law?" and he was like, "Take a seat, what's your name"

It was then that I had realised that everyone else there looked so much older than me, I think I am the youngest. There is this fitty there called Conrad. Actually stunning. And the class was so great too! The tutor was well funny, I think I am going to enjoy that class.

Good job, got a double dosage tomorrow. I can guarantee that tomorrow I will have a shit day, just because I'm looking forward to it.

Well yeah, I'm gonna go talk to people on msn, because I'm good like that

No comments: