Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Karma police, I've given all I can; it's not enough

You know, I just wrote a post. But I have now deleted it. I hate reading blogs that are about who people met, what they said. Well you know what I mean. Well, maybe you don't. But I just want to write. So yes. I shall show you the picture that I drew on my friends hand. It is for the chorus to "The Bucket" as we all know that song is ultimate. And my favourite.

Currently listening to "The Bucket" how great is this tune? Very great, that's what. If I could marry any song, this would be it. Fun, laughter and with a fucked up meaning.
So yes, I shall continue to stare at Mr Followill's ever so sexy face. You may hate that Japanese scream, but I love the way you look at me.

There is a terrorist holding 20 people hostage. You stumble upon him, he tells you that if you kill one of the hostages, he will free the others. What do you do?

I must choose one of the two options; I cannot cheat through choosing an alternative e.g I cannot say I would kill myself, or shoot the terrorist.

So, the first option:

Allow the terrorist to kill all 20

You could just walk away from it all. You can't take one person's life. It would be unfair, and you probably wouldn't be able to handle killing someone, besides, how can you be certain that he will actually kill them if you don't do it?

Kill the 1, let 19 survive

If you do this, you will save 19 lives. You'll only lose 1 person. Yes, you may experience guilt, but surely you would experience more if you allowed the terrorist to kill all 20? Besides, no matter which option you choose, someone is going to die. You should make it less than more. Perhaps you could tell the hostages the plan, and they could decide who would be most suitable to sacfrifice themselves e.g an elderly person, a chronically ill person.

I don't have a clue what I would do.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chose a fit one and shag em to death ;o)

Anonymous said...

Kill the one with no dependants or kill the one with a terminal illness or kill the one with a serious criminal record... or get them to volunteer to die, that way the pressures of you.

malachi trizec said...

i'd try to take out the terrorist...