Sunday, September 11, 2005

What's the point in trying to dream anymore?

Well yesterday was nice. Tab rang up about babysitting, so I was destined there last night. I went to Mon's before, and it was fun. Watching the British Army fight and stuff.

Went babysitting. It was just so funny at first, because I knocked on the door and Joseph came up, but it was locked, so Gina told him to unlock it, and he couldn't.

So we just talked through the post box for ages, it was great.

I really love that kid, he's so great to talk to. He totally runs along the same wavelength as me. And he's 4 years old. But he's a very smart one.

Ask Tab.

Well yeah, then I walked home, I love walking home. I just sit down on the golfcourse and sing for a while because I know that no one else would have wanted to walk across the golf course when it's dark.

I love being by myself. College tomorrow. I'm just fixing my nails, making them pink. My fingers look so horrible and masculine now that I've bit my nails off.

I've got my Alanis Morissette album playing, Jagged Little Pill. "You Learn" is playing right now, what a great tune.

No comments: