Saturday, November 01, 2003

Hey guys. Yesterday was well cool. I went to this thing in Newquay with the Jax crew. After much persuasion I managed to bring with me Fran and my 17 year old sister, Lisa. There wasn't enough room on the bus so Me, Fran, Ian and Dan went in John's car which was pretty cool. We listened to Red Hot Chillis and we were full on head banging, it was great! We got there and I stayed outside with Ian and Fran for a fag and this guy came up to me and asked me what I was supposed to be, I felt really stupid after that because I thought I dressed alright! I didn't even dress up lol! Yeah well, we went in and it was cool. Lights were like EVERYWHERE! People I didn't really know started talking to me which seemed pretty cool, like Cara and Kerry. They seem really nice people! It's not like I didn't think that before, it's just i'd never really talked to them...
We had to do all these activities like make stuff out of pumpkins, tied balloons to our legs and then had to stomp out others, then we kinda sellotaped loadsa newspaper to Russell to make him look like a scarecrow and he kinda fell over, whoops!
That made me cringe! His head just bounced...
After that we went outside again and Ian got egged and kinda flipped! He wanted to go fight them! But he didn't!
We then went back in and it was coming to the end. So we all left and we left the way we came. Me and Fran got dropped off before Lisa did and we had a phone call from mum and dad to say they were coming back, and they said we could stay out will 2:30 so we waited for Lisa to come back and when she did I saw Sammy, ROW! He HAS to be mine!
Then we started to walk down Will's then decided not to!
We came home, watched a couple of movies then I went bed bout 2:30, i was knackered.
I remember waking up in the middel of the night hearing my dad shout: Why is my house a guano pile?
Guano is bats poop if any of you didn't know!
Well today, nothings really happened! I woke up bout 12 - 1, went downstairs and got loadsa pressies from my parents, after that I just kinda dressed up and danced and sang alot! I love gelling my hair, it just feels so good!
Then me and Fran was going to go down Will's but his landlady was back and she's kinda barred Fran so we were to scared to go in. So we walked back and met up with the 2 Gary's.
Then we went into town, rented out 2 movies, IT (clown thing) and something else, it was really quite boring!
NEWS JUST IN
Lisa has a boyfriend, Big Gary!!! Ha ha!
We were also phoning up loads of housephones asking them stuff, like we talked to Sheila and Dave...
I've never noticed how much fun you could have witha a telephone! That sounds really dirty, I apolagise!
Well I'm going to watch IT now
So I hope your all nice and warm and I hope you can eat sweeteners, they taste really nice after 2 hours!
Oh yeah I forgot to say, the other day it was raining and I saw a rainbow, it's a sign, another Iris was born! Oh yeah, and after 3 months I've only just realised that I've been spelling my husbands name wrong! Its
's John Rzeznik, not John Rzenik! I'm really sorry darling!
Well bye guys, love y'all
PlOp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: