Sunday, June 27, 2004

Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened

Well I woke up at 11, due to a bad dream. I can't remember what it was about, but it was scary, and I kissed a guys head :|. Well yeah...I had a roast and then me and Dad had a laugh, due to me swearing at the phone with my hands because Tab didn't say: "Love you too". He told me to say to her that her shit stinks...

I'm over Peegs now, trying to work out how to put photos on here, but I can't so I will not get stressed and I will just give up, I'm watching eastenders now, Gary: I'M KING OF THE WORLD...:|

I'm dressed in my "flannel trousers", Peeg calls them: "towel trousers"...thanks for that!

Well yeah, we've moved his room round, well actually me and Tab did next to nothing, but ssh ;)

That is all for now, so remember this: A friend helps you move...but real friends help you move dead bodies.

Take care y'all

Toodlepipxxxxxxxx

No comments: