Sunday, June 20, 2004

Well, today has been...Sunday :|

Well when I woke up, I joined my sister downstairs and we danced to O-zones new song, it's so lame but yet refreshingly great! Yeah...refreshing! Later I had dinner, then met Tabby. We then went roung Pig's. Nips came later. And left...we bought munch and we just generally festered in his room. Ooh! Yesterday I finally managed to get the song from the advert. I've wanted it for ages! It's the aftershave thing, by Davidoff. It's called Echo, theres a guy looking through the bottle and the only part of the song they show is: "I'll picture you in the sun, wondering what went wrong..." Well yeah, it's a great song! And it's called this for any others out there who wants to know: Joseph Arthur - In The Sun. And if you haven't seen the advert, download the song because it's fanbloodytastic!

Well yeah, texted Matt a little today, I now only have 15p left, lol, from a fiver yesterday! It was cool, he was extremely drunk!

School tomorrow, after 3 weeks! And you know what? I haven't done a single bit of coursework...o poopy! Oh well, I'll manage to blag my way out of it.

Len hunny, hope your blog works, but until then, here's mine to rub in your face :P, love ya really!

Toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: