Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I sure do love the stapler!

Well todays been as lame as ever, yesterday was so good, I painted Matt's hand..and oh! We were just talking all day. Well yeah, that soon leaded onto a really lame day.

I woke up, had a shower and managed to rush my make up, but it turned out ok in the end I suppose. I got there, and was told I'd have to make waves, and make a booklet for the "Bude Trail" we would be attending on Thursday. Well yeah, I went to the library with the class then I went back to do the waves. I did and it turned out bad! Lol, I then joined the class, and the staff treat me as a child, it does my head in. It was only Matt that made me feel welcome. Then it was break, I was supposed to go on duty with Miss Marriott but I didn't...I hung out with Roxy and we were soon impressed by mr Benbow's catching skills...
After break I just festered with the kids, but it was with "my crew" not just Marc, so it was cool. Really cool, so cool infact I decided to write that it was cool...even though it wasn't, and Matt didn't talk to me much, so now I'm pissed off because I've only got 3 days to get him to love me! I'm listening to Hoobastank, I'm not gonna chase Matt to the airport, and he's not gonna sing me this song...

Well yeah, after that was lunch, I met up with Tab then we went got fags, came back up and I joined Roxy in the field, Marc told me that Matt had said I couldn't hang out with im at lunch...so I was a bit pissed off. I joined Sam, and shaked this random boys hand after being insulted of having small breasts...well yeah.

After lunch I had to staple loads of papers together, my relationship with that staple really has increased! By about 160 papers :@. It fucked up half way, but Matt sorted it out so it ended up being ok...

I then festered with "my crew" again. I've missed them! Matt only said "see you later" when I left, I really gotta start being "nice".

I'm over Peeg's now, Kris on the way and I'm staying over Tabby Babys tonight, it's her birthday tomorrow so should be good. Oh yeah, Mon, Mark or Steve, if you read this. The cam is working now, and I look great with clear skin and big breasts, lol cameras sure do lie!

Well that is all, toodlepipxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: