Monday, June 28, 2004

Frustrating phallus eating rectums...

Well today was ok, woke up earlier, I had to wash my hair. I then just festered in my house...
Frankie didn't come.
First lesson was art, it was pretty poopy. It was quite amusing though when Sam admitted that he had never heard of Nirvana...
Second lesson was english, I dragged Lettie along, it was pretty poopy.
At break me, Lettie and Clur went down Spar, it was cool us all chatting, Lettie was saying how she would throw a massive party if I lost my virginity...
Third lesson was science, it was poopy, nice to see Kristie back though :|
Fourth lesson was p.e. It was quite amusing, and I can't believe how my ctaching skills have grown :|...I'm a natural :|, Miss said I was insane...
At lunch I went down Lettie's I broke up a "disagreement" as Larny's ex boyfriend had text her saying something about her current boyfriend being a paedophile, backstabbing ugly bastard...I had to try to convice Mark not to kick the shit out of him.
Last lesson was maths, it was turd.
I got a lift home with Frankie, then I worked for two hours. I never realised what a shithole I live in...oh well.
That is all, I need a fag :(
Toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: