Monday, June 21, 2004

I'll picture you in the sun, wondering what went wrong...

Well today's actually been great! I woke up, had a shower...waited for Frankie to come, then we got a lift. It's good speaking to her again, 3 weeks and I missed her! I got at school, and I spoke to Luc, and Tilzey. It's all great!
At first we had to go into the hall to talk about Work Experiance, I have to give Miss Marriott a card :|.
First lesson was art, it was pretty cool. I didn't miss Matt at all :P. And his festering swearing after every sentence...

Second lesson was history, it was (as always) great. Me and Clur just talked about everything! We were in the computer rooms and was just laughing at everything! Things soon got embarrassing when she saw my email from Girland...:| LMAO! I can't believe I just wrote that...

At break me and Clur trekked down Spar, we talked loads, it was great! We came back to a rab Lettie...oops!

Third lesson was science, it was hilarious! Me and Sammy played a game that went like this: When we laughed we had to strip. I lost...lol, but we soon stopped because Sammy didn't wanna take his socks off...so the next game we played was: When Bradders walks past, we have to go all sexy, like I flicked my hair and Sammy would put his finger in his mouth...it was hilarious!!!

Fourth lesson I had "doctors" so I went to Lettie's and we played worms...Mark and Larna joined in too...it was quite fun! We continued to play through lunch..At the end of lunch, me and Lettie (LMAO!!!) went into SEN, we were on the computers and Lettie coughed and farted at the sametime, it was hilarious!!! Barry Salmon was there aswell! I was in hysterics...I think it may of been my immaturity...

Last lesson was I.t, we had teh ever so great Miss Murphy :|, and I found a new piece of information: NICOLA GLOVER HAD HER HAND ON JOEL TROKE'S PHALLUS AND HE HAD HIS HAND ON HER FANGITA IN SCIENCE. So I decided to email it everyone :), he was rab ;)

Me and Frankie walked home and we got fags, after finally getting a lighter! I had to ask a random! And I saw loads of Dudes from Junior School...I miss it!!

Well that's all, oh yeah! I've finally got over my fear, and I've chucked loads of shat away! Also I'm not wearing any make up and I'm feeling great! Apart from now there is a lump in my throat, yes I'm thinking of Matt again, but what else can I do? I'm probably just another teenager who thinks she's in love when she blaitently isn't!
So here's some more lyrics...

in the sun

i picture you in the sun wondering what went wrong
and falling down on your knees asking for sympathy
and being caught in between all you wish for and all you seen
and trying to find anything you can feel that you can believe in

May God's love be with you
always
May God's love be with you

i know i would apologize if i could see your eyes
cause when you showed me myself i became someone else
but i was caught in between all you wish for and all you need
i picture you fast asleep
a nightmare comes
you can't keep awake

may God's love be with you
always
may God's love be with you

cause if i find
if i find my own way
how much will i find
if i find
if i find my own way
how much will i find
you

i don't know anymore
what it's for
i'm not even sure
if there is anyone who is in the sun
will you help me to understand
cause i been caught in between all I wish for and all I need
maybe you're not even sure what it's for
any more than me

may God's love be with you
always
may God's love be with you

Take care folks, and toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: