Saturday, June 26, 2004

What to say? Meep?

Well yesterday was cool. School was pretty poopy, I think Perv figured out that I copied my essay from the internet, I have to edit it...bastardo!!!

Well yeah, afterschool me and Tab went round hers, we had another interesting chat with her Dad, which says I feel insecure about my homelife because I've made a hole in my jumper and I chew on the bits...

Well yeah, we got ready and stuff (sexy bum rang me) then we went to Pig's, Nips was there :). Lol...I meant that smile...

It was pretty fun...then me and Tab met Angy and went to his. We watched this film and lets just say we find the word "grapes" amusing. We went home, and played games with chewits, leaving us to be quite sick.

Today I was woken up by a text message from sexy bum. AT 9:30. We couldn't get back to sleep so I tidied my room and were now at Pig's. It was so funny! Earlier on we were watching this brunch thing and it sounded so dirty!

Well yeah, probably no plans for the rest of the day. So yeah, that is all. Toodlepipxxxxxxx

No comments: