Thursday, June 24, 2004

Ok, I'm pissed off!

Well I'll run you through the school day...I woke up at 5, due to MoMmI adopting random dogs, ok Keira is cute, but why wake me up so early? I then went back to sleep, at 7:£0 I got ready. I left the house by 8:15, walked by myself and it was good. I need space by myself...
First lesson was history, Clur deserted me :( Well she went into a different room. I typed my work on the computer and spoke to Chris, it's good talking to people you haven't spoken to for a while...
All I want is somebody who's gonna love me for me
Somebody I can love for them
All this money don't mean shit
If you ain't got nobody to share it with
Love rules the world, you feel me

Len just sent me that, thought I'd share it with you because it's perdy. It's a part of his new poem...

Well yeah, second lesson was maths which completely sucks. Yes I understand simultaneous equations...

Third lesson was english...so I went down Lettie's and hoovered and played worms :P. It was good chatting to my family again, I've missed Yvonne :(.

Fourth lesson was science...again it was down Letties...

At lunch I met Tab and Roxy, and we went down Bude Junior School. I had to give Miss Marriott a form and a cadr to say thanks. I saw Matt and Marc, it was weird, I was walking down the corridors and Marc was just screaming my name...it's horrible to think that I was a part of their lives a week ago, and now I'm just a memory. I knocked on the door, and loads of the kids were saying: it's Jess! I just felt like such a bitch because I wasn't concentrating on what anyone was saying, I was just really badly emotionally overwhelmed. The next thing I knew I had Robyn hugging me. I left...and I regret not talking to them. I had loads of time, and all I did was walk off.

I got back,last lesson was business. The whole time I was just thinking of what I could of said or done. I just couldn't handle it. And now I feel poopyish. I walked home with Frankie, we bought fags and now I'm here listening to Seal, and I just feel so far away from being complete...what is it?

I guess I just get too attached, I've gotta learn to let go. It's so hard

Toodlepipx

No comments: