Tuesday, June 29, 2004

It's obviously Adolf Hitler...

Well today was so much fun, found a hardcore new song...so I downloaded it, also with five and steps...
First lesson was halfed, due to form time, but because all the other people in our year was doing an exam, we just festered around. Then I went back to do r.e, it as pretty poopy, but with Alex next to me, how can I complain :|

Second lesson was art, I finally saw my relationship! It was cool...I can still freak him out ;)

At break I signed out, time for "orthodentist", so I went down Lettie's I was deserted for an hour, so I decided to kill the time and to watch Goosebumps, I can't believe I actually used to be scared of that! Larny came, with Yvonne, so we just ate :P, it was great. Lettie soon turned up so we played this fighting thing, I kicked Larny's ass, but then Lettie kicked mine...but lets not talk about that!

At lunch I went to Pig's, I was then joined by Nips, then Menage and Ferg came, then Tabby. It was quite scary...and embarrassing due to the fact they played the recording of me and Tab singing...

Well the dudes left, so me, Tab, Pig and Nips festered. We took some amazing photos of Nips's and Pig's concentration as they watched Pokemon, when I work out how to put pics on here, I'll make sure they are added!

Well I'm here until half ten, so mew! There is the most adorable Pokemon called Mew...it kicks ass...I don't watch Pokemon :|

Well I better go, due to Tab and Nips having a rather viscous pillow fight...

That is all, so toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LMAO! NIPS HAS HIS FEET PUT AND THEY'RE FOOKING DISGUSTING!!!

No comments: