Saturday, June 19, 2004

I haven't done it for a while...

Well, these reminders have been festering on my phones for months now, so I will finally write them down...

ryan scott = m w...I wrote it down, it was a fit guy on the Sleepover Club...me and Tab don't watch that, yes Tab I'm making out you like it too...

rhubarb or ruler...I think I was dreaming when I wrote this!

cnt taste it. gum bent? nah not lit stoned aswel...OOO! This was so funny! I was dreaming and I lit a fag, and I couldn't realise why I couldn't taste it, I thought, is it that I'm chewing gum? Is it because it's bent? Is it because I'm dreaming? Oops! It's because it's not lit...

same old shit different day. gotta get up. gotta get up...Lyrics by Puddle Of Mudd

penelope jenkins aka mutef. we tried 2 c his falus. n liked the stik that smelt like shit WE HATE IT...Me and Tab saved a bumblebee, this one and the next text describes him...

shakey. who kept shakin his ass,unabld 2 fly humpd the stick,had a face like a screwdriver. yes we hflped him polanate n yes hekept falin of...he dint like pink...he had a scary face!

cnt put my rings dwn there...it bukles...A brainer statement I said, I ended up making a top out of the tights...they kept getting buckled because my rings kept scratching it...and if you want to see pictures, browse my site:

it went bk in my mouth. was it cold?...Me and Pig ahd a conversation, it ended up by me saying something really stupid...

its the manure! its not our asses!...Tab kept farting so we made up this excuse if anyone said anything...

5. nah theres 6...o i fort u was one cuz ur lyin on air...Pig on Jim

mutef...It was on a license plate...me and Tab always try to make words out of the letters, and it was my turn...

tio pepe...name of a wine I found funny

do u wanna roll me a pag fig?...My tongue was tied ok?

its like row! easee tiger! ur grlfrends sitin next 2 u! and al u asked was if the toilet was open......I think I said this to Len...

v - blood sweat and tears...LMAO! A really lame song I was gonna make Pig download...

hey ma i drink n smoke me 2...Lyrics of Hey Ma by...damn I've forgotten now!

gertrude was on tv wiv hardcore jamaican manish YA MAN...Gertrude was on Bad Girls...

oneil e email...Pig

i dnt wanna die. ill jump!...A lady said it from Bad Girls, when they were protesting on the roof

how can n e one take her seriously wen shes dresd as a phalus...I said it about the protester from Bad Girls

samaritans numba on bridge...I found it hilarious that the samaritans number was on the bridge...

fred elliot impresions...At college I kept doing impressions of Fred Elliot, i was actually hilarious! But yeah...

hotrox? no mud thats even worse...I think it was a conversationw ith Angy, it was either me or Tab...

tickety boo...hehe!

anguss hed...it looks like a potatoe......Nips

Well that is all I can give you, so until next time...Toodlepip folks xxxxxxx

No comments: