Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Hey! Dude, ain't my life fun! College wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either! Because of those evil college people I miss out on a day with Sammy, it sounded like it was a good day because he had his leg amputated! I have to miss everything! Oh, and for the next 2 years I get to study Sammy's health, how fun? My tutor, pauline, is concerned about him, but I can't say why because it's 100% confidential...
Well yeah, I came home, waited till 6 then spoke to Sammy. I asked him to sing a song and he sang a completely different one, me being me found this incredibly hilarious, but it obviously isn't...
Then I had a bath, then I've been on here for ages looking for something to do, Sammy isn't on here, how rude?
Well nothing else to report (lmao!) I've missed Graham Norton. My parents want me to go on here earlier so I get sleep, it's healthy you know! Well 've printed out a colour version of Sammy so I will now leave Love Y'all, I'll try rite more at school because I hate home! bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: