Thursday, November 27, 2003

Hi. Todays been another bad day. I dunno whats wrong with me but I'm really unhappy. All last night, all I could think about was what I would say to Tilzey, I started crying and I didn't get to sleep til about 3. I can't be myself anymore, somethings drained all the life out of me. First lesson today was history but because evryobe else in the year (apart from my science class, we're in an applied science group) had to do a test, so I was put with all the other students who had history first lesson. Great fun!!! NOT! Second lesson was maths... I WON'T HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN! So me, Kristie, Lisa and Nicola went to Mrs Ryan's room and coloured in pictures... fun! At break I met up with Tabby and Clur and stayed with them. Third lesson was english with Perve. I did absolutely nothing, but Dave and Alex did the most hilarious piece of work I've before in my life. That seriously did cheer me up! Fourth lesson was science. When we were lining up I saw Aodh's finger do something really dodgy so I looked at him wierdly and he started saying that he was gonna flick this guys breast, I just found that hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing! I went in, and right from the start it started off bad. First of all I said that Mr Ryan had nice eyes, he liked that! But he didn't like me calling Kristie a bitch, so I nearly got sent outside, but I didn't! After that I drew on the board and Russ nearly got the blame so I said it was me, then to top it all off I smashed a glass. As REM sing: It's been a bad day, please don't take a picture...
Lunch has been without a doubt the worst in my life. I went with Tabby, Clur and Sammy . But I think because of my depressesiveness I was being a twat to him. I think I've truely blown my friendship with him. I hate it when I do that. He was a really good friend too. I always have to get caught up in everything else, I don't give a shit about what happens to the people I care most about. I guess I'm just pissed off because if it wasn't for me then he wouldn't be friends with Tabby and Clur in the first place and I'm getting left out now. I've brought it all on myself, if I wasn't such a bitch. Guys I'm so sorry. I never meant for things to get this bad. . Before you say anything Sammy, yeah I know I'm copying you! But I like them!!! Well like I said, I'm sorry.
I love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP.S Here's some more...
dude! I think it's Elton John!!!! Sammy, that ones for you and all your "foonky monkeys" Now that's what I call cute! It's like a lil Daniel Johns! Well Ive g2g bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: