Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Hey. Yesterday was pretty straight forward, even though I kept thinking it was Tuesday! I went school (obviously). First lesson was art. I sit on a table with Anna, Matt, usually this dude called Tom but today we had a new boy, Sam from Coventry. He seems cool. After Art was English. I read about carnivores, it's great! I'm reading the Lord Of The Flies book thing. I'm studying it for GCSE's because I'm smart! Even though I can hardly spell on this thing! After that was break, naturally I spent it woth Sammy, I think! Wait a sec...Yeh I did! I was with him and Daniel...Third lesson was science with Sammy! YEY! After that lesson we did the usual thing, bunked. We went down Letty's. We arrived and she wasn't there so after an agreement, we decided that I would crawl in her kitchen window and unlock the door, so I went in and after about 30 seconds, Letty came. How rude??? So we watched a bit of tv then the power cut... Well I took Sammy upstairs and raped him.. Nah only kidding. I showed him the beds, I actually did! Then we were going down the stairs and I attacked him so we ended up going down the stairs in a different way.. This is sounding soooo dirty but it's purely innocent! TRUST! Well we went back to school and we went went our separate ways... I wen to Safeways with Tabby, Clur and this dudette, Abi, and Sammy went with his "holies". So we went and we were in fits of laughter. We came back after deciding that tomorrow we would take loads of photos of Pugwash and the "angle". Well last lesosn was maths, Tabby was moved, tut tut. We now have to sit in a seating plan, how pathetic? She just doesn't like our singing voices. I think we're quite good! We're called "Under The Influence". I went back to Lettys and the electric was still not there, so we wen to Spar then came back and sat nervously without lights. Then her mum came back and showed us where the torch was... Oops! Well I stayed the night again, and how all good nights must end, we watched a disney film, Mulan: Down Bessie! Yeah, I know this is REALLY sad. But I didn't go to bed till 3 because I was thinking of Sammy!
Today has been sooooooooo cool! It started off with not seeing Sammy so I broke down into tears... joke! But I didn't see him... Well first lesson was r.e with Alex, it was great we were talking about loadsa stuff, I actually really do appreciate his friendship! Well second lesson was art, I really enjoy it now. At break I hung with everyone! You see I love everyone so i hang round with loadsa different people. Like I used to hang round with this certain group, but now I hang round with Claire and Tabby and the others are getting upset and missing me :(. So first I was with Anna and Corrin. Then I saw Sammy. Then I saw Tabby and Clur, then I went back to Sammy. 3rd lesson was business and communications, I seriously wish I'd never chose it. 4th lesson was with.. wait 4 it.. SAMMY! It was not funny becasue he's fallen out with sincere loving Russ, who I love to pieces, and it's hard because Sammy was moody and so on and so forth.. Then for lunch Me, Tabby, Clur and Sammy went up Safeways and it was pretty cool. Laughter again, photos, of me and Sammy in a bush, I was pushed ok, then they wouldn't let me out because they "wanted a photo" so I made a big thing out of it and whilst crawling out, I accidently forced myself on top of him, woopsie daisie! 5th lesson was something...HISTORY! Me and Clur had a laugh with the very fit teacher, My Tyrell can mark my books anytime! Well came home and it's been pretty shit. I gotta go, this had taken far 2 long! Take care and remember life is the art of drawing without an eraser, you can nevr rub out things in life, just imprve them :)
love u guys, and I mean that!
PlOp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: