Saturday, November 29, 2003

Hi!
I'm feeling a lot happier now! Yesterday was well good, I dunno why though, I'm just back to normal I suppose. First and second lesson I was at the "dentist" watching sky with Sammy, Alanis Morissette is quite funny, she has a little bit of gertrude in her! Then Sammy went back for second lesson while I stayed there and watched Saved By The Bell, dude I love it! I went back at break and met up with Clur, Tabby wasn't there . So me and Clur arranged to meet at outside the drama hall for lunch. Third lesson was Food. It was ok. Could be alot better though, they always make food when I'm at college . It does my head in! Fourth lesson was english with the perv. Jess was there FINALLY! I have a friend . We read Lord Of The Flies All Lesson. At lunch me and Clur went Safeway, I saw Martin (I'm his stalker), he was looking.. um...Good! We saw our stalker lady person, yes that's right, we have a stalker ! YEY! We started to walk back and when Clur stepped over this little fence thing she made a dirty mark on her trousers, so me being the nice person I am, tried taking the embarrassment away from her, and that is exactly what I did! What I was supposed to do was just make a mark on my trousers, but I ended up falling on my ass . An Clur was like . We got back into school in like the earliest time ever! Well last lesson was Science with Sammy . It was well funny! Mr Bradbury was in a REALLY bad mood so Sammy was constantly ripping the piss out of him and I couldn't stop laughing, so I was moved :(. After that I actually did work! WOOHOO! I spoke to Tilzey about moving and he says I have to work for it, then I asked him if I could have a day trial when Miss Murphy (Sammy, I found it!) gets back, he said he'll think about it so fingers crossed...
Oh yeah, back to the science lesson. I liked the end bit. Sammy actually let me hug him! So I though about all the time he didn't give me a hug then I rolled them all into one! Basically, I didn't let him go! Then I started hugging his leg...
I went back to Letty's because my parents have gone away for the weekend WOOHOO! We didn't really do anything then later we went to Safeways and i gave Martin his christmas card, he said thanks then called me a wierdo, how rude??? Then we went back and I made them watch Magic all night just incase Goo Goo Dolls came on, which it did! THREE TIMES! Yup, definately a good day. I stayed up until 4:30 this morning waiting for one song that never came :(. Joan Osbourne, One Of Us. I love that song! I woke up about 12:30 this morning so when Letty told me she was going shopping I used this as an oppurtunity to tlak 2 you guys. Well I g2g, Letty's expecting me
Love Y'all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
, I was born in Cyprus! yey!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: