Sunday, November 09, 2003

Hey, today hasn't really been a good day. I woke up and went to church, I felt isolated again. There was no cheery happy smiley Sammy face to make me smile, I've gotta stop with the whole Sammy thing don't I? It's getting quite embarrassing now! Well I had a little chat with Matt. He's so cool! He was in his Scout's uniform, I can tell he's cool because he went shopping one time with my mum! When I came home I kept singing and then thought to myslef, I need to make myself a depressing cd! So I browsed through my sisters cds and got loadsa cool ones. So most of today has been spent on this computer! I finally copied it, went downstairs, listened to the top ten, fatman scoop has a fat head! I love Outkast's new song, Hey Ya! It's soooo cool! At the mo I'm listening to the drugs don't work by the verve, I love it! Then me and Mum remembered there was this bonfire thing going on so we left to go to that. We had missed the fireworks! But I came prepared, I brought sparklers! Well came hoem and went on this thing. Right I'll be going now. I love Elton John!!!
Bye guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: