Sunday, November 16, 2003

Well todays has been such a fun Sunday! NOT! I went to church and I was ignored, I love it! NOT! This guy knew what kind of socks I was wearing because of my scraf... FREAKY! Well then I came home, got a phone call from Letty so I went roind hers. I watched Eastenders, then when it was the one I hadn't seen ( Kat and Alfie fing) my mum phoned me up and I had to walk home all by myself :(. I bumped into my really good mare, Craig, though. He was looking good ;). I came home. Ate tea, listened to top 40, danced to a few... I love Outkasts new song, Hey Ya! I'm listening to it now, this is what I call a banging tune! Well yeah, after that I had a bath, then came on ere. I'm missing Graham Norton! He's such a dude, if it was up to me I'd watch him 24/7. Well I haven't really done anything else. So I'm gonna go. and remember...
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE! Love y'all PlOp xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: