Sunday, November 02, 2003

Well todays been quite unusual...
After watching the not-so-scary film, IT, I went to bed at 3:00am!!! (That's quite late for me!)
There's 2 boys on it, I know there only 12 but they were soooo cute! One was called Eddy, he was ADORABLE! The other one was called Bill, he looked like a younger version of my 1st husband, John Rzeznik! (I got da name right, woohoo!) Yeah, and tehn they grew up...
After getting 7 hours sleep I woke up to a tiny little beep on my phone telling me to wake up, so me being me switched it off, and went to sleep for another 40 minutes. At 20 to 10 I thougth I had better get up, Me and Mum went to church and was listening to Goo Goo Dolls! WOOHOO! JOHN RZEZNIK, IM MISSING YOU BABY! Yeah anyway, I need to take hold of myself...
Yeah I went to church, I had fun, spending time with, wait for it...
MYSELF!
I came home listening to Goo Goo Dolls and I cried :(.
Me and Mum went shopping and bought full on munch! Came home, and I full on munched! lol
I had a roast and my sister wouldn't stop complaining because it was chicken gravy and not beef...
After tea we (all my sisters apart rom Monica, she's deserted us :( ) had a good old sing song, and my mum thinks I sing a better version of Iris then the Goo Goo Dolls do! You know, I am a very talented person...
I went upstairs after that and Cried, then cried a bot more. I dunno why though, probably because I think I'm in love and it's breaking my heart because I can't be with him, I seriously wish I was a bloke, you don't have to shave your legs, armpits, bikini line, ass crack, face...
Well they do but they'll gte over it!
They don't get as emotional, they don't get periods and they don't have children. It sounds like heaven!
Well anyway...
Me, Fran and Lisa went down to Will's but he wasn't in, so we walked down to the phone box and Lisa, being the wierdo she is, started talking to no one, so me being the bitch that I am got the numba and phoned up, she got really freaked out! It was hilarious. Then when we came home and we had a message on the answering machine so we listened, and it was the noise you get when you recieve a call from the phone box, and I didn't do it and no-one else had credit, scary eh?
Well then I came on her and I will now leave, YEH MAN! I got science EVERYDAY this week adn the wekk after and the week after that. That means SAMMY SAMMY SAMMY! Come to mama!
Sorry got carried away!
Gotta go
love y'all
PlOp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: