Saturday, November 08, 2003

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just wrote soooooooo much then, and my computers just deleted it all! aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Dude! I'm sooooo annoyed right now its untrue!
Wednesday: went to college, Corrine and Chrissy left me by myself so I was forced to work with Stacey, EUGH! Came home on the bus, got attacked by Corrine, she thought it was funny tickling my adam's apple, then tying me by my scarf to the seat infront of me. I got Dave's number, WOOHOO! Came home, did nothing else, Graham Norton was hilarious!
Thursday: Really bad day, didn't eat or drink anything, I desperately need to lose weight! In science I broke down, had to leave the room, the toilets are my only friends! Came back, Bradbury has to stand right in front of me, just where I can get a clear view of his nostril fluff, it's really disturbing! Went back to Letty's, had lots of fags ( I was pissed off) then Dave came round, we went down mine to get my ingredients for school tomorrow, but forgto the pastry...
Friday: Got up, had a fag, I like Letty's make up! Went into school. Had a little chat with Sammy outside the form then Frankie came... BITCH! All she does it go on and on and on and on about guys saying she got a nice ass, and big tits, and all you hear is Farrar this, Farrar that, Ant this, Ant that, Richard Philips fancys me! Like I care Frankie??? I know she's supposed to be my mate but it really annoys me! Had science first, Sammy did a kind of IT picture, scary shit! R.e second, we got to watch house invaders, yey, just the reason why I come to school! 3rd lesson we had maths, Tabby was annoyed, only 2 words to say about that... oh dear.
4th lesson was food tech, but my mum didn't bring the pastry did she? So in the end I had to help Nicola, if anyone notices, she isn't particularly my favourite person. If you read this Nicola it's because of these reasons...RUSSELL, ALEX, SAMMY AND DANNY!
5th lesson was history, I got pushed aside becasue miss wasn't there so i sat next to Jenny Moore, she's really paranoid and orange with foundation...
Before I started walking home I went back to the food rooms to get my ingredients and just to make my day even better, i opened the fridge and got a friendly hello from the cream, infact it also said hello to the floor, my tousers and my scarf...
I walked home, cooked the strudle at home. Had tea, phoned up Letty and went round there. I met Mark, he seemed alright at first. Empthasis on teh "AT FIRST" bit. Everyone was drinking apart from me so I maden them keep magic and kerrang on. I was waiting for Goo Goo Dolls to come on. It did! Then we switched it to kerrang every now and again to see if Muse was on, i love that tune! It came on twice I think. The rest of the night we were showing eachother our ringtones. Dave's were the best. We listened to the darkness sooo many times! Alana ended up going to bed at half ten, Letty ended up getting with Mark, which pissed off Dave. Dave took her upstairs, they talked, then I went up and stayed with them, after i got the hint that Sammy wasn't gonna text me back, BITCH! Mark kept wanting to get with Letty, and at this time Letty was now going out with Dave, so he gopt the hint, aftre a VERY long night! What was supposed to happen was me and Letty would be in the double bed and Mark in the single, Alana and Rich in their mums bed then Dave in Letty's room. But in the end I slept with Rich and Alana (Rich ended up hugging me in the middle of the night, scary shit!), Letty slept with Dave, and everyone had deserted Mark!
Saturday:Stayed in bed till half 2! Then just lazed around, doing theory tests in the computer, I got changed and went home, i managed to finally et out of bed at about 5! I was waiting for my mum to come and pick me up, we were watching magic at the time. The previous song had just finished and I go: I'll just stay another minute to see ig Goo Goo Dolls came on. And to my amazement it did! I ran out to see my mum there, in her sexy little metro! I came home and cathed up with my holy stuff, tidied my room and had a bath! My hair feels sooo soft! Now I've caught up on here I'll be going. Take care my little cherubs. xxxxxxxxxSammy: you have false teeth??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: