Monday, August 08, 2005

All the chickenheads, be quiet!

Hey ho! Good morning Campers.

I'm up at 9:03 a.m on a Monday morning, and it sucks! I had good old Jess over last night, I thought "If she stays tonight we can talk all night about useless shit, then we can wake up really early."

So yeah. I haven't made any plans, whatsoever, today. Probably because it's 9:05 a.m in the morning. My tummy feels hungry, but it cannot eat alot today. It had a REALLY nice Chinese last night, and it shouldn't of.

But I'm such a weak person...baby you got me so crazy baby. I hate calling people "baby" or "babe", I think they're stupid pet names. "Darl" is cool, that's why I use it, "Tab" is good too, I use that a lot. But "Hun"? Nah-ah *shakes head*

Oh, "Pooface" is quite effective aswell. So yeah, that's my boyfriend. I like to feed him porridge after our hot nights in bed. :D

I actually can't describe how ecstatic I was when I saw that this picture ACTUALLY existed:

Well that's enough about sexy Luke. Well yeah, how much do you want to bet on that Nicky, if anyone, will be the only person to text me today? How much do you wanna bet that Tab won't contact me at all? But Pig will have no choice :( I will hound him down dammit.

Thanks for listening *tick*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol..Luke Shaw. I hope he doesn't find out about us in his Love Parade..

Tab x