Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Revelation

I don't wanna go to school; I don't need no education
I don't wanna be like you; I don't wanna save the nation
I just wanna live my life, everyday a celebration
One day I'ma leave this
world;
I'm waitin for the
revelation
Although it is D12 who sing this song (called Revelation) I love those lyrics. Maybe not in the way that they are sang, but they are good lyrics.


You know, it really does my head in the way that people call bands/singers shit; everyone has different tastes. Everyone has a different way of expressing thereselves, so why should they be criticised doing this?

And God man, I'm fed up with all the shit people are throwing at Pete Doherty. Why do people see him as such bad news? Everytime I read an article about him, it is not of good news, but of bad.

Like, recently for example, he headbutted the dude from Razorlight. The writer wrote the article as if it was all Pete's fault. And that time when he cut himself; people need to learn how to cope with themselves. If he is a danger to Kate and her kid, let her deal with it. Why do people find so much joy about writing about the bad things in people's lives. One mistake could be held against someone forever. Yeah, so he's a heroin addict; many other people are, but their lives aren't spread all over the papers. No wonder why he's turned to that stuff, I know if I had to put up with the amount of shit that he's had to, I would.

I actually would.

Well, I guess this argument has probably all ready been written about, but I really needed to get that off my chest...and people

"Make Doherty History" is not funny
Highlights for today:
  • Woke up next to Tab
  • Saw a horse licking another horses phallus in a childs book
  • Humping Tab on the bed
  • Ignoring Mon and Craig when they were shouting me
  • Seeing Craig bite into the chicken and getting loads of shit on his face
  • Mon and Craig doing the "Freya" look
  • Receiving a text from Tab saying "I love you"
  • Hearing "The Bucket" as I smoked a fag
  • James' text about smiling
  • Knowing I have a fag right next to me
  • Knowing I will be having a fag when I wake up

And that's just about it. Unless, I can find another thing to write about that annoys me. It really shouldn't be hard...but I am currently finding that it is.

So, until another time...

Little Miss Doherty x

No comments: