Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm about to lose control and I think I'll like it...


I've been awake for approximiately 2 hours and 45 minutes. I woke up to find the Goo Goo Dolls Live in Buffalo dvd had arrived.

I watched it immediately of course, I even continued to watch it when Jacob thought it was cool to chew on my ankle. John Rzeznik is so gorgeous. I actually want to marry him. I couldn't handle watching the bonus footage as he was talking to a member of the opposite sex, if you know what I mean...

He smokes fags so sexily! Oh damn son, I have none :( . Alcohol tonight, I'm just gonna sit in front of the tv and watch the dvd again, and just cry.

Great plan. I'm so hungry but I must starve myself as I am becoming a porker, and I don't want that. I love John.

1 comment:

Thaozee said...

I've given up on trying to smoke a cig sexily. Everytime I do my cig pose, I think I look more strange than the epitome of cool.