Monday, August 22, 2005

I've ba-ack

Who's missed Little Miss Jessy? Yes, I thought that aswell...Holiday was ok I guess. It was good talking to the family...well...some of them.
I've got lots of new clothes, and I feel great wearing them, I am now officially a sexy person.

Who is single, and shows no sign of changing that any time soon.

Bastards.

Come on guys, all I want is a dark- eyed, dark - haired geezer. Who likes music, and will sing it in my ear as I sleep. Come on, don't be shy.

I'm never gonna find him. But I can attempt to find a substitute, which will also not happen.
So, I went away with 9 long nails, came back with 7. I hate my sister and my car door.

I can't believe how many sexy men there were! I wish to move to Ashby de la Zouch and sleep with all of them. Well I'm starting to feel sick now...so I might go eat something, although I'm still as fat as a pudding. I will also attempt to make my social life exist.

Do you know how long it's been since I spoke to someone who wasn't a member of my family?! Yes...THAT long...

This is my Grandma and Grandad Sturt. I visited her grave whilst I was away, we left some flowers for her. Then we went to see Grandad. It was awfully awkward. As we left he didn't hug me back, I got really emotional at this. I remember when he first turned blind, he came to Bude to stay with us for a while. I remember walking through the door and my dad told me to go upstairs and say hello to him. So I peered through the door and said hi, then went back downstairs. Then dad asked me what I had said, and told me to go back up there to tell him that it was me, as he couldn't see who it was.

When I went back up, I sat down next to him and told him it was me, he held me for so long, it was a really strong hug. One of those hugs where you feel like bursting out crying.

It was lovely, I wish he would show that same affection to me now.

Well that's enough of that; I have no fags so I can't get myself worked up.

Hope you're all kick-assingly hardcore with a quiche, Jess x

1 comment:

oliver41 said...

That was a random pic at the top! Lol. I made that :)
Im glad you had a good holiday, sorry about you're granddad. He's just losing out on an amazing granddaugters love!
Im sure theres not meant to be 2 'd's there, but I shall put them there anyway.
Glad ur back, Tab x