Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I hate this mother fucking thing

I wrote so much this morning, including festering pictures, but no! My computer is a piece of shit.

So here is my post, probably nothig how I had written it before, but hey. I am pissed off. Gay piece shit fuck dead dead dead.

Oh yeah, I spoke to Raymi. BUT I TRIED WRITING ABOUT THAT 3 DAYS AGO.

She said I was pretty...here is the proof:

I wrote about this gorgeous film that I watched last night "House Of Flying Daggers". I highly recommend it, it made my heart break. There was a gorgeous man in it. I'll post a picture of him tomorrow, I had lots lined up but due to Shitty McShitcomp I couldn't.

Yeah...I haven't given up smoking yet.

I wonder why the hell not?

2 comments:

Leonard Lime said...

....House OF Flying Daggers good then?

psychobabbler said...

Yeah It's a really good movie. I liked Hero better though (same director did both).