Sunday, August 07, 2005

I wish I knew your world

I haven't spoke to my friends at all, apart from via the internet, for 3 days. But that changes today, I'm going Pig's.

I haven't heard from Jess in a while, probably because she's off being a happy camper. God, my hair feels horrible. I must do something about it. Like dye it purple and spray it with glitter spray.

That would actually be awesome. I really don't wanna go on holiday! I can guarantee no friends will ring me, and I'll be forced to talk to my cousins and other family members. If you read this, friends, ring me. I'm leaving Friday, then coming back the next Friday.

But on the plus side, I get new clothes. And a holiday. And a chance to have a sniff at the world, and take some kick ass photos.

Last night was well fun, me and Dan always get into these moods where we want to be stupid on cam, then we always take pictures. Last night was hilarious due to the fact he kept showing me his nipple, really randomly. It'll be like.
Me: You ok
Dan: Yes *shows nipple*

I have gone insane haven't I? Wait...maybe you should answer that question after you've seen this...

It was taken last night, I really like the lines on my face! I think they bring out the colour of my eyes...
Not what's cooler than being cool? ICECOLD! I can't hear ya! I said what's, what's cooler than being cool?

I love Outkast, they make me happy as a quiche on a purple lead.

Ha! Mine and Dan's conversation, right now...

Em Elbmuh; We'll serenade the world, with the fire brigade. And Luke Shaw says:
i dont wanna meet your momma, i just want to make you cumma

Dan. says:
dirty giiiiirl

Em Elbmuh; We'll serenade the world, with the fire brigade. And Luke Shaw says:
i'm a big dirtbag

Dan. says:
bless

We really do have a meaningful relationship :). Well, the time has come for me to hit the shower, not literally as that would be painful and stupid, but so I can get clean and so I can go to Pig's house.

Toodlepip...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man that blog is the best blog ive ever seen, and because of it im gonna ring u jess

love always,

Perry

Anonymous said...

man that blog is soooo shit, i cant believe that perry gay thought it was good, i hope he dies and i hope u die to so u can get buried together, in hell

I HATE U ALLLL

FUCKKKKKKKKKK

love always peeree