Friday, August 26, 2005

Reminds me of the summertime...

Wow, yesterday I got my results. "12 years of my life have been building up to this moment, for some letters on a piece of paper..."

And I kicked ass at this moment. I was never predicted an A. But I got two, because I'm hardcore:
Religious Studies = E
History = D
Business and Communication Systems = A
Art and Design = C
Food Technology = C
Mathematics = C
English Language = A
English Literature = C
Applied Science = E E
Health and Social Care = C C

So, college here I come. Gah, got dentist today. I used to fancy him...but now I don't find the idea of a grown man with children placing his gloved hand into my mouth arousing...

Suppose that it was just a phase I was going through. Must dash "lots of places to go, people to see" No...I don't.

I just wanted to say that so people would respect me...

Jess, you're annoying me.

No comments: