Thursday, August 04, 2005

Oh my friend you haven't changed.


That conversation that I had with Sarah was amazing, and I love it. I love it so much I want to have the exact same person with everybody else in the whole wide world.

Today, I went out by myself and came by myself. I'm, how do you put it...dreaming. I also broke a nail, that pissed me off. I'm just waiting for Jess and Tab to pop along now so I can go out and actually talk to someone.

I walked past two girls today. Apparantly one of them is a coke addict, and the other one is just like a goth womanwantingtobeman kinda person, well yeah, as it came to the time for me to pass them, I couldn't. They were sticking to eachother, so I thought that I would laugh to show that I meant it as a non-threatening gesture. But. I failed to do this. As I have a cough at the moment, my laugh just turned into a sort-of growl...

So they must of thought I was a weirdo...I came home, hoovered a little and now I'm just chilling marn.

Jess phoned me but my battery run out, she probably thinks I hung up on purpose because she hasn't rang back...poo.

I got another letter from Lettie today. I've replied already, just not put a stamp on yet. I love her, and her family.

I don't have a clue whether to go out with Corrin tomorrow or not...I'll have nothing else to do and it would be great as I haven't seen her for years. Ages. Weeks. Days.

Wow, I downloaded a new song today, and I just knew it was playing as I've never heard it before...aren't I a clever little girl?

I keep looking out the window for Jess and Tab, and I keep opening it when there's people outside, they must think I'm a weirdo!

Well yeah, I do far too many paragraphs, it looks le manky.

I haven't used that word in ages.


Oh yeah Tab, I was having an argument with Charlotte, those are your tits in her display pic aren't they?

I swear they are...

1 comment:

oliver41 said...

Nah sorry Jess, they were probably Charlottes tits!
We had fun today biff. x