Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm so soft

Last night I remembered one time when I was really scared about my mum. Fran had failed to come home another night, so mum rang the police. I begged her not to because all that Fran was doing was seeking attention, also, her boyfriend (who she was with at the time) lived with a drug dealer, which a lot of people relied on.

So, if mum did give Ronald's address to the police, and they went there searching for Fran, he could be quite literally fucked. And I thought, if it was because of my mum, something real bad might happen to her because of it.

So I didn't sleep that night. I'm such a poo. God, this guy has just came online, I can imagine his voice, it's horrible. God, why don't I just have the heart to block him? OOh! My new fitty friend is talking to me, must dash.

I got a letter from college today, so I know where I'm going in the morning and stuff. God, I am quite literally shitting myself. I keep saying God, sorry. But seriously though folks, the introductory day is to "get-to-know" your personal tutor and your class and stuff...what happens if I'm just shit at everything? Well it's the 6th of September so I need improve my social skills by then, instead of jsut lifting up my top.

Toodlepip :)

2 comments:

Leonard Lime said...

Lift up your top anyway! It'll go down a treat for all!

Lavinia said...

You've got a great blog. Really funny, honest and kind of..alive or something.

Cheers!