Sunday, March 14, 2004

Badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom oohhh it's a snake..........

Well it's been a radical weekend, bov for explaining! I'll just leave the notes I've left on my phone:

Heaven's no! I'm a chicken......it's been on there for a while, a famous quote from "Chicken Run"
Saturday April 21 2068 ...the day in which I'm supposed to die
Dave Sheridan..I think it was a random good looking actor
Finch - What It Is To Burn....a song my friend wants me to listen to
J551GGE........ a lisense plate that reminded me of Rik :$
Wilbert Franklin McCaughy...... the name of the toad that me, Nippsipuff and Pig found
T995KUK...you wouldn't believe how much fun me and Lettie had from this!
Dipsydoodle noodles......a name of a "deal" on the ver so great game, Pay Day
And then I see you standing there, wanting more from me and all I can do is try...lyrics from Nelly Furtado's new song, recommended!
I said Lettie, you gotta learn to give head, because Oko, is expecting it..it fits in with Oasis - Wonderwall, when it says: I said maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me.........
I want chocken! I want liver! meow mix meow mix please deliver..a fanbloodytastic soundboard of Dr Evil.....check it out: www.ebaumsworld.com
Barbaras birds big bite for when ur feeling peckish....another Pay Day deal
William C.Hockin...the name of a company on the way to Barnstaple, read the naem again.........
our lil secret is tgat it aiou mine mine its urs...........something I said to Nippsipuff......translated, I think it means : Our little secret is that it isn't mine, it's yours..............
they werd dreminp bout marage then he was rik on ger hame n he manqted flowas n sun4qine..again...I think it was another mental note to myself, translated, I think it means: They were dreaming about marriage then he was sick on her hand, and she wanted flowers and champagne (I don't know why I put sunshine! But I remember that conversation....)
wen b nhey met pokey.......YES! I wiped my bogey on Nippsipuff's Pokey Pokey....Translation: When Bogey met Pokey
open the eyes oe my hart sun 2 c ju gi n liftde as we sing suma..LMAO! I made a song to the Sun! Although I changed the words from a Christian song, translation: Open the eyes of my heart sun, open the eyes of my heart, I want to see you... to see you high and lifted up, shining in teh power of Glory, pour out your power and love as we sing summer summer summer...
he sukd thd oump.....Pig sucked a lump, as I was dreaming, I found this hilarious!
longest drag 8 secomdr...longest drag on a fag was 8 seconds, by Pig, me and Nippsipuff gagged on 5
gm in lnve wiu thore guzr....I was just staring at Nippsipuff and Pig, and I thought, (translation): Im in love with those guys!
he was in the place we were going ty.....a brainer of a comment about Nippsipuff, amde by Pig: He was in the place we were going to!
he went there afta the man bhd walhnd pas......Nippsipuff went to change the money in the arcade, he walked up the the desk even when the man blaitently just walked past him :|, translation: He went there after the man had walked past.

Well that's all folks, so until next time

Toodlepip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: