Saturday, March 13, 2004

Um....what would be appropriate? Tabby was kis...kickboxing

School was cool, went home to Tabby's house. We got ready, then went to Jade's, I felt awkward because I don't usually hang out with them, so I only knew Jess and Tabby! We went to Safeways, then back to Jade's where we ate, danced and drank. We then went out, supposed to be going into Bude, but we didn't make it! And we ended up staying at some random persn's house, at this time Tabby had managed to kiss most of the party, infact all the party apart from Jade and Roxy, so basically she had kissed
Kayley
Jess
Sarah L
Sarah B
Emily
Olivia
Me

Then this random guy who walked past, called Ben
Then when we got to the house, she kissed Kayleys boyfriend Brad, but Kayley said it was alright.
Jess spewed all over herself, I saw Letty, Alana, Hollie and Rich, so I said hey.
We then went into Bude, went down Budelight adn saw Nips and his crew, Tabby pulled Wilson.
Then I walked home, then she came back to mine.

Bov for writing everything, but I think I've found a not so much new love fo my life!
Toodle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: