Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Hunnies! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo sorry!

Wow! I think this is the longest I've been before without blogging! I'm so sorry but Tabb's introduced me to this new site...lol.
Well better do my day then, I woke up, lol, got dressed and stuff, told my MoMmI I was getting bullied so I would be able to get a lift, no such luck, what a caring mother I have! Well yeah.....so I walked to school, it was boring, I can't believe Frankie didn't call for me, I got to school late, then Lettie told me the reason why Frankie wasn't there. She'd gone to see Blazin Squad with Jess Bate, but they didn't tell me because they'd thought I'd be jealous :|. Oh yeah! Cuz I can see my passion for the Blazers....

Well we had extended form time, so we were all generally chatting, my frined Michaela, she's sooooooo tiny! Corrin was joking around calling her anorexic, and that she had to go to the doctors because everytime she ate she felt sick, Michaela ran out of the room crying, she's just so sweet! I really hope she hasn't got anorexia.

Well form time came to an end, like all good things (sarcastic comment) then I went to my r.e lesson, where Alex decided to desert me again, :|. I sat by myself, writing continuously, it was er...boring?

Second lesson was art, we all had a go at Sir, when I say we I actually mean Anna and Sam. Yesterday Sam said my eyes looked esexy <3, I think I'm in love! Lol

At break LMAO! Me, Clur, Tabb and Jess met up then went to teh usual sitting/singing corner, and we held a sign asking for money, we raised 10p in the end! We even sang Baa Baa Black Sheep on behalf of Monkey/Pig boy's request. The song we sang the most though was Blink 182 - Miss You.

Third lesson was business, half way thorugh the fire bell went off, so I panicked and shut down all my stuff...without saving :@. Pretty boring lesson, Jodie was out the room most of the time, so I couldn't laugh at her eyes :P.

Fourth lesson was Science. It was cool..I got 10 stamps :D. It's because I kept getting answers right, back of the net! It was a pretty poopy lesson, I made my page into rainbow colours though! We left early, got told off, went back, came out.

At lunch me and Tabb went down spar and bought munchimoos, where we were greeted with Adrian John, Adrian John's new car and Bruiser <3. He's so cute! We got a lift back to school, where we just festered in the form rooms.

Last lesson was History, I found it hilarious! But Clur had much Bov, so much Bov infact that she used the word :O. And she also fell asleep...Well yeah, it was the end, and I walked home all by myslef, but the bastarded golferoonies diverted me a different direction, so I ended up walking past Meadow Drive :|, I got home, had roast (but with bacon ;)) Now I'm on here.

It's been great writing on here again, so tomorrow...(college!)
Toodlepip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: