Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Toodleflip....

Today's been cool so far, woke up at 6:45, got ready then went to Corrine's, the bus journey was ok, I found Dan just a tad bit irrtating though! Got loads of funny stuff written on my arm already! So I'll try get rid of it now...
You were born in your schoolbag...Dan was trying to say I'M THE WEIRD ONE! Yeah alright.
You look like a deformed dog........ :-|
Me: Oh yeah...because deaf people can hear!
Stella: Yes

Gay people according to jews, are "a waste of the seed"
Sam: Just think...at this second, people are having sex and catching aids..."
Stella: Just think...all those babies are being born with it...
Me: Just think...skiing......


Well I came home from college, went to Nippsipuff's and I had kjs, then we watched teh hustle thing, it's very good. Then we met up with Jade and Kaz.......hardly dreamed.

Bored now

Toodle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: