Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I need to change the air...

Well today's been cool, no more scary dreams! Lol. MoMmI woke me up at 8:00, brought me coffee, then as I waited for something, I fell asleep, till half eight, then I got a lift and Frankie told me about her calling for me but nobody answering! Lol...oops!
First lesson was only half,a s we had extended form time, this was cool, because me and Craig got talking, struth do I miss him! We were getting on just like old times, and I sure do miss them times! Well I went to the remainder of my lesson, which wa rugby, after putting on about 5 layers of clothing, we went out, and it was fun...after I'd been hit on the face with one of the balls, then Miss being hit :P, well yeah, we got to tackle eachother! I got Tabby on the floor...once, she got me many times though :(, then we all rushed back inside because it was raining....back of the net!
Secind lesson was science, it was cool, we were supposed to do work about farms, but we didn't! Me and Sammy were just occupied with stabbing my science book with compasses, drawing Daniel's family tree, and talking about old/random cartoons.

At break I went down donkey with Tabby and we had a little dream...went back to school for a great session of Miss Welham...

Third lesson...was with Miss Welham, it was pretty boring, well yeah, nothing els eot say about that. Fourth lesson was english, once again it was poopy, perv shouted at Jess, once again, didn't do coursework :S

At lunch, Tabby failed to meet me, so I attached myself to Michaela and Jade, they decided to stop and talk to Paula, so I went with Lucy, Stacey and Amanda, then I saw Lettie, who had fags :P, so I went with her, it was kinda ok, but they were scaring me with their lesbianisms.

Last lesson was maths, it was pretty funny because Tabby was dreaming, and talking a laod of random things! I discovered I had a mild case of Skitzophrenia...with Bob...and Not Bob. Sir also decided to open the window (even thought it's really ever so chilly down Cornwall), because he wanted to: Change the air
Then Clur just randomly said, amy I add this was in a maths lesson, Wow! I really have to run!

Well yeah...kinda weird, went Tabby's after school, then we went Pig's, accompained by Bo, then we had a dreaming session, while playing a lame game involving a flat netball ball, then we found Da, then Olly....I bought munch then went home, now I'm on here, tired and wanting to sleep...with College to look forward to tin teh morning...or not! Lol.

Toodlepip for now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: