Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Lalalalalalalalalalalala

Well it deleted my Sunday entry, which was just the usual really, we went to church, went swimming, saw a guy who was a little hairier than usual, went to Jax, thats about it!

Monday
First lesson was Art, pretty cool. Asked Letty about her asking my SISTERS BOYFRIEND TO SLEEP WITH HER!! Apparantly it isn't true, but why would he lie about it???

Second lesson was English, we watched more of the film, getting good! Well not really...but hey!

At break we went down Donkey, Tabby didn't come to school, so I spent the day with Letty.

Third lesson was Science, I was able to sit next to Sammy (finally!) we had to do stuff with this bacteria, and I stupidly touched my belly button with it, so I'll probably growing hair out of it!

Fourth lesson was p.e, we did Badminton, it was great, I managed to get a shuckcock, and it's on my bedroom windowsill :D

At lunch I went up to Safeways with Letty, Kristie and Anna, which was weird because they've all kissed eachother!" Actually to clear the record... KRISTIE DID NOT PULL ANNA! It was alright, but I didn't feel as though I fitted in, but hey!

Last lesson was maths, it was ok, apart from I was getting scared about the whole "Clur and Sammy throwing pencils at eachother" thing...Sirs ass was looking great though!

I got a lift off Frankie (in the end!!!) and I went into my house, and did nothing. I tidied a bit of my room, watched "Three's a crowd" thing, Finn was sooo fine!

At night, Karen greeted us with the Finding Nemo dvd, GREAT STUFF :D:D:D:D:D

Tuesday
Todays been ok... Frankie came for me in the morning, Mum wouldn't give me a lift, so I took the car keys with me, so she couldn't go anywhere...

First lesson was R.e, but we had extended formtime, which was pretty poopy, because my nose kept stinging for some reason and I couldn't stop sneezing! ...After 20 minutes I went to R.e, for once, BOTH ME AND ALEX LAUGHED, we were talking about teh Simpsons, he actually enjoyed my company! Do you know how happy thatmakes me feel? How desperate do I sound????

Second lesson was art, it was funny! We were decorating our pathetic excuse of a folder (it's paper folded in half :|) well yeah, Sam tried drawing a mouse, then this happened...
Anna: That looks like those sugar mice things!
Sam: Oh yeah! The ones made outof chocolate

Um...no Sam! The ones made of sugar....

At break me and Letty went down donkey, had a fag, went back for thired lesson

Third lesson was business, it was ok, but pretty boring.

Fourth lesson was science, I really wanted to go skitz, dunno why though! There were pickled snails and pickled frogs at the back, it was gross! Kayleigh had a fart machine, it was really funny, Sir kept looking at us really disgustedly!
We kept running out of the lesson aswell...but I got my work completed...so I'm a good girl really :p.

At lunch I went with Letty and Anna....pretty poopy

Last lesson was Hostory...was ok.

Got a lift home with Frankie. Enough said.

Toodle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: