Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Feesh and chips!

Well todays been ok. Frankie got me in the morning, we walked slowly to school as she thought she was going to pass out. She was actually really doing my head in! She just never shuts up! I feel like such a bitch now! It's always: Do I look different today? Do you think my make up looks better? And it's just like...ARG!
Well we finally got to school...we had form time for 20 minutes at the beginning, so me and Russ had a long chat, he's going to be performing Blurry for the Union, not next week but the week after...I'm so excited! He says I have to scream...but I doubt I will!
Well that soon came to an end, so i went to the remaining 40 minutes of my R.e lesson, me and Alex had a chat, it was cool, he showed me this er...lovely poem on his phone:
Man: If I keep pinching your breasts, there will be no need for your bra :)
Woman: Oh! And if I keep pinching your penis, there'll be no need for the milkman.
I found it quite amusing...... Oh...and I asked him how to spell "throw"...he answered back with: Twat...
Second lesson was Art, it was funny, Tom had dreamer stuff on him, it was quite amusing as Sir had fihured this out, and we could smell it..it was rather funny. Anna was doing weird things with her plaits.........
At break me and Tabby stared at Da and Air...I got Clur to get me 2 turkey burgers :D I consumed them...then went to my business lesson :|
Well it started off good...this random year 7 had touched Deesray's shoulder... it got me in the gigglymood! It was quite funny...you had to of been there! Then when we inside, we had to do typing tests, there's this girl called Jodie, and she's a bit err...you know! And she asked Desra something, and Desra looked at her like really sympathetically! Jodie's eyes turned to me......they looked hilarious...searching for an answer...me and Desra just turned our heads...LMAO! Then me and Desra went to speak to eachother and Desra said the most funniest thing to me! She said: Did you understand any of that? LMAO! I was laughing all the way through the lesson! It was hilarious! I'm laughing now! And then you saw Miss trying it on with Ryan...it's disturbing!
Fourth lesson was science, we had good old bradders! I managed to sit next to Sammy, until he told me to look at Rob's crotch...it was HUAGE! I was in fits..it was in an awkward position..so I got moved :(
At lunch, me and Sammy were waiting for ages for Tabby and Clur, on the wait...Air hugged me! Ok...that's an over statement...he said hi! Ok....he smiled...oh! You got me...HE NODDED HIS HEAD! Wel yeah.I went down Donkey Lane with Tabby Baby, it was pretty poopy, I need fags! Lol.
In lunch form time Sir was saying about Work Experiance placements, Russ said that he wanted to work with Mr Bradsley's Wife :| It was funny at the time!
Last lesson! LMAO! It was history.......I've never laughed so much! Lol...I managed to write down some of the funny things...so bare with me!
The woman thing......Metal Pole Girl describing the ever so great tranvestite dentist, who lives in Stratton :|
Sanddunes...LMAO! Miss said that Bude was a pile of sanddunes...I found it hilarious...
Hello I'm Bob!...I did an impression of a fish with my candy stick :D
Hello I'm bald!...I tried to find out what Bob sounded like..Miss then butted in and started to talk to us about our fondness of talking to our machines! Like screaming at computers, confessing love to guitars...or you could be like Clur's mum....and say thank you to vending machines.. :| LMAO I think it's sooooooooo cute! Can you imagine that? "Thank you"
Awwwwwww! Then Jess Martin :| Came out with: I don't know where I live!
Umm...ok!
And of course....
Gorgare...I don't have a clue what possessed Clur to write this, but she was supposed to write garage...she's disturbed!

Well I walked home with Michaela and Frankie, we saw the dude, Steve, and the dog (Megan) came up to Michaela, so she thought: hmmmmmmmm...whats the most common dog name that there is? Oh yeah..it's WOOFY... :|, obviously I just made that commentry bit up then, but she said Woofy... and that's sad! Well college tomorrow :|
Toodle pip xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: