Thursday, March 25, 2004

It's raining...ah bad!

Well yesterday was cool...today was wet. MoMmI gave me a lift to school because of the History trip, it was illegal for me to go due to a consent form I didn't hand in...but I went anyway... it started off raining, the day was pretty poopy, me and Clur tried to pass the time by making words from the cars lisense plates, adn panicing quite often! Well yeah, because it was raining we had to go back to school, we was tehre for third lesson, English...just what I wanted.. :|

It was poo....

Fourth lesson was science, it was well funny! I was tickling Sammy's knee, trying to give him an orgasm...it didn't work, I've recently cut my nails :(, so better luck for tomorrow :)

At lunch I went safeways, was pretty poopy, and wet...

Last lesson was business, it was great :|

Came home, should be going out later, see what happens Toodlepip
xxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: