Friday, March 19, 2004

Do you reckon he nose? LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Well, I wrote loads yesterday, but my computer decided to take up the role of being a naughty chocken, and rested :|, so this is gonna be quite a long one! Let's see...Yesterday I walked to school by myself, Frankie had to get her wages, so it was reasonably ok, just a little weird to be by myself. In the morning I got 2 parcels, one was a Goo Goo Dolls from my larvely sister Monica, cheers hunny,a and another one was a huage advertisement for a Seat Leon.

I got to school, forgetting it was Corrin's birthday, then when Michaela did the whole, *cough cough nudge nudge* thing, I started singing to her.

First lesson was maths, it was well cool. On Tuesday night, me and Clur were on audio conversation, it was hilarious! So we had a really good laugh this lesson, Tabby Baby was naughty and was moved to the back, so me and Clur managed to break my calculator (we decided to because it had frozen for quite a long time), then fix it again, and then it worked :D Also, I told Tabby about the whole pirate conversation thing, she said: "Why couldn't I be added? It's because I don't like frigging the rigging isn't it?"...it had me in hysterics! Tabby has a pretty pink piece of paper, it's one of those things....Sammy walked past Sir, I said: he's taller than you! Sir: Yes, most people are! Me: I'm not *winks* I found out, Air has art :D.

Second lesson was History, it was hilarious! I can't remember why now...but it was funny! We're going to Stratton on 25th March.

At break I went up top with Lettie and Anna for a gaf, it was okay, I felt a bit out of place though!

Third lesson was food, it was cool, Lettie came to it, I'm glad she's coming back to more lessons. Pretty slack lesson, did hardly anything. But I wrote these down... Miss Menlove-Platts christian name is Demelza, but because Lettie's just teat tad bit ditzy, I told her it was Dildo, she believed me!
Ben: "Is it Salmonella?"
Miss: "No...that's chicken and eggs."
Me: "I know! Is it Salmonella?"
Miss: "No...."


Miss: "Why are chef's clothes white?"
Me: "To see bacteria!"


Fourth lesson was Business, it was ok, at the beginning I was laughing, because of what happened last lesson, I really did find it hilarious! Them Miss started saying about everyone's grades, she's constantly trying to set me the same work as Desra, then I do it, then she doesn't mention that I could get far, just Desra, Metal Pole Girl and maybe Lisa. But then at the end of the lesson, she apolagised because she forgot I was there :|

At lunch, wow! It was soooooooooo funny! Finally, after like, 4 days, me and Sammy went off for lunch, it started off well, it was raining, then we started laughing at something, which I actually can't remember! When we got there, I remember Sammy calling Robert Medland greedy, he had many bags of sweets. Then we bought a stick of bread, and Sammy tormented the lady who always has a nervous breakdown...about balloons. Then for some random reason, Sammy had to smack this guy's head with the bread... Then we sat in the cafe bit, and there was this baby sitting next to us, and it kept staring at Sammy...then when we laughed, so did it! Coming towards the end of lunch, it's Grandad came, and said: "Have you ate all your dinner... bla bla bla..."
You know, in that patronising voice? Me and Sammy looked at eachother and just couldn't stop laughing. So we left... on the way back, I tripped up :|

Last lesson was science, with Bradders, it was ok, I managed to sit next to Sammy, for about...5 seconds. I got moved, then me and Sammy were sending notes to eachother, and somehow Sammy had to leave, today he told me that Sir had raised his fist at him, I'll get the exact details another time, but he is sooooooooooooooo gonna get done!

I walked home by myself, stayed in, pretty poopy night.

I got a lift to school, it was pouring it down. Arrived at school, went down Donkey with Tabby and Frankie, had a gaf then we headed back up to school, that was when I noticed Tabby Baby had a hairy bottom.

First lesson was science, it was funny, my school computer has now mucked up! Me and Sammy showed Lettie the badger website, she found it mildly amusing. Then whilst she was rating people on hot or not, me and Sammy were on this er...website, it was....different! But cute and funny....

Second lesson was r.e, Jess replaced Alex, it was an ok lesson, Miss wondered why I was so quiet, it was sweet, she's more like a friend than a teacher, I can't believe I just said that....... Lol! Jess said this REALLY loud..: Why does everyone where etnies? They're sucha dated shoe...I couldn't stop laughing, you should see the amount of people that wear them!

At break I went into the hall, I think Air saw me staring at him, oops! I was just with Clur, it was conversatinaless, lol, is that a word? I hugged her, and it seemed as though she was gonna cry :(, I've never seen her like that before!

Third lesson was maths, it was funny, really funny! Mr Register was bending over, and his ass was in Clur's face, Tabby came out with: Isn't Clur the lucky one? Then I heard a big bang, I jumped, and it turned out to be Lee Bickle banging his head on the table, then Tab attempted to... Then I noticed this HUAGE bogey (bright green too!) In Mark Hollingshead's nose, so I told Tabby, she urged, I told Clur, she said: Yes...thanks..., I told Sammy: eugh! That's gross.......then there's little immature me, laughing hysterically. Then...eugh! He wiped his hand against his nose, and it stretched! Then the next thing you know, he's gone to the toilet, and then, when he comes back, it's gone... Then I came up with the ever so larvely design of the game: Do you think he knows? LOL!

Fourth lesson was food, dude! This lesson was sooooo funny! Miss was using the cooker's as heaters, how cute! Lettie had me in stitches. She told me loads of jokes, here's some of them:
A man gets a phonecall from school saying that his son has been caught wanking in school. The dad goes home and goes upstairs...
Dad: Son! Did you know that if you wank too much it can make you blind?
Son: Dad....I'm over here!

A man comes to the doctors
Man: I keep getting this bad rash over my face
Doctor: Oh! I had it last week, what I did was rub it in my wife's fanny, it works!
Man: Oh thank you!

*one week later*

Doctor: I see it has worked!
Man: Yes, thanks. And by the way, I like your house!

Man #1: That man over there is claiming to of been in your class at school...
Man #2: That's funny, I don't remember a man who's bald with a beard in my class...

What do you call a sheep strapped to a lamppost in Wales? A Leisure Centre

There was a man, stranded on a desert island, for a very long time. Then a man said...
Man: I bet you were hungry
Desert Man: Yes
Man: I bet you were thirsty
Desert Man: Yes
Man: I bet you were horney
Desert Man: Yes, but I overcome this problem :D
Man: How? You were stranded by yourself for so long...
Desert Man: Yes, but once, I saw an Ostrich with it's head in the sand...
Man: Didn't it feel weird? Shagging an ostrich?
Desert Man: Well yes, it did for teh first 120 yards, after that I lost step!

At lunch, I went down spar with Tabby Baby, it was fun...eating.

Last lesson was history, it was good, me and Clur had laughs, with her furry folder :D, we're going on a trip soon :D

Well now, that just took me soooooooooooooo long to write! Well dunno what I'm doing tonight, I'll probably get dreaming *hopefully*

Toodlepip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: