Monday, March 22, 2004

What Goo Goo Doll's Song are you?

I dunno why that's a title....but it is! The weekend was boring, I didn't have a fag Friday and Saturday, then Nips came round Sunday, so yeah!
Last night I couldn't get any sleep! I finally managed to sleep around 4, then I woke up at quarter past 7 due to a bad dream...it was sooooooooooo horrible!
Have you seen Erin Brokovich? Well it was that dude/the blonde one from Britney's toxic video, then there was two kids, a blond girl and a blond guy. The man was sitting on this small wooden frame, which was ontop of a rockery. The kids were telling me about their little baby sister, she'd been taken. Then I looked at the floor...and there was this shawl kinda thing, I picked it up...and said, What's this? The man just ran off... I shouted call the police! As from what he was sitting on was a bag...I lifted it up, and there was the baby, all water logged with blood dripping...I went in to the mother, and told her. She came out...grabbed the baby by the arm and said : This won't be good for my skitzophrenia... as she walked in the house. You just saw the babies head tilt to the side... it was so horrible! Water was pouring from it, and so was blood. I couldn't handle it!
Well yeah...Frankie came for me in the morning, was a nice walk to school. First lesson was Art, Anna didn't go, I think me and Lettie were being immature, but you know...you only live once!

Second lesson was history, alot of work, I need to hand in my slip so I can go to Stratton, so yeah, that lesson was pretty poopy.

At break, I told almost everyone my dream...well I dreamt of a dead baby, it isn't normal!

Third lesson was science, me and Lettie had a laugh, we was writing to Sammy all the way through it, Lettie's found some old photos of me...nice! So I er....went to the opticians and ate....

Fourth lesson...opticians

At lunch, I went down Bencoolen Park with Tabby, Jenny and Loz :|, pretty poopy.

Last lesson was i.t, it was fun, but not as usual fun. Dunno why though. I'm going to Alton Towers April 24th, I'm excited and so's my crew! It's like a little reunition - is that a word? I meant reunion :$.

Well toodlepip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: