Thursday, March 04, 2004

Yus...it's me....the slack blogger :(

Hey...sorry I can't keep you up to date quite as often as I used to...but life had finally catched up with me, and it's bad!

Wednesday
I didn't go to college, because the whole nation (apparantly) had a test, so I had to do it. School was ok, after I went to Letty's house, watched the videos when we were singing to Avril Lavigne, it was scary! Because it was Alana's birthday yesterday we had cake :D, I had about a quarter of it...I felt sick! Then I met up with Pig and Nips, we went to Bude, I'm so freaked out by how much they spend on gambling machines, they could of won soooooo many 20ps that night, but no! They had to settle with the jackpot...*tuts*
I went back to Letty's house, I must admit, hey boyfriend is definately one of my favs!

Thursday (today!)
Woke up, walked to school with Letty, then sat down in form, to see Kristie was at school, so Letty deserted me. But I was happy to see an ever so lovely looking Tabby Baby.

First lesson was Maths, it was ok, apart from Sir pointed out that all last night when I was studying really hard on "maths coursework" I'd done the wrong bit :|. So I have to do the RIGHT one tongiht for tomorrow, but I am d=gonna do it, for him I'd do anything ;).

Second lesson was History, Clur decided to fianlly come, but then she desrted me again :(, she had guitar practise, or is it practics? I dunno...ask Mrs Welham

At break me and Tabby Baby went to the hall, I got a quid off Tilzey and bougth a pasty :D, great stuff

Third lesson was food, I actually behaved! I did all my work, I 've worked very hard today, I'm so proud of myself! And today...me and Ben...DID NOT FIGHT :O

Fourth lesson was business, it was mildly amusing because Ryan sat next to me, he's fOoNy.

At lunch...LMAO! Me and Tab were moneyless, fagless and had knowhere to go, and nothing to do...so we just like, pestered round everyone, it was highly boring...lol

Last lesson was science, I was pissed with Letty, but hey, I'll get over it, Bradders got rab...again. It was, yet again, mildly amusing.

I got a lift h ome with Frankie, I sooooooooooooooo overpower her!
Frankie: Jess you aren't getting a lift
Me: Yes I am
Frankie: No your not
Jess:Yes I am!
It goes on like that for ages... then when her Mum's there, I cower and decide to finally agree with Frankie, and I walk...then Frankie calls me over to the car, it's like that everyday, I wouldn't change it for the world...yeah I'm sad...but I love life!

Well meeting Tabby Baby and Pig tonight, probably Nippsipuff aswell...depends how he feels.

Toodle xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: