Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Woopdy doo...I've got broadband...

Well today's been one of many fine days. I stayed round Corrin's last night, I then discovered how great is actually is to be single. Me and Corrin stayed in her Mum's bed. It was great...

We woke up nice and early for college, met Chrissy and went off to the bus...the journey was long, but since when hasn't it been? We got there...the usual poopy kind of stuff. I've finished my ssignment, and it needs to be typed up. So I will do it. I've also got a photo of me with hair...I traded the other one of me with Danielle's pic. It's great...she's now on my wallet...and will soon be on my wall.

After college I went to Nips, where we moved his computer and had kebabs, I ate his...

We went to Pig's and it was great...shooting a penguin...I could do it the furthest, being on webcam, oh the life of being a teenager! I think me and Pig gto on really well today, great stuff.

Well nothing else to report apart from the ever so relaxing journey home with Nips in his ever so lovely car listening to Queen, struth I sure did feel good!

I'll DEFINATELY write more tomorrow
Toodle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: