Sunday, March 07, 2004

Dipsydoodle Noodles...

Well I just wrote loads and it just deleted it...but hey! Put a smile on your face and everything will be alright. Well as I've already written...I'm just missing everyone. I just really hate what I've become, it's breaking my heart to see all my friends grow up and move on, I feel like i'm the one being left behind, I don't ever want to stop the friendship we have, I suppose I have Peter Pan-Syndrome! I guess I just love them so much! I never wanna let them go! So here's a personal note, to all of my group, don't be offended if you're not mentioned, it just means I don't love you :P

Letty
Babe! I love you so much! You're without a doubt probably the one I'm most closest too. I just can't stand to see you hurting. I hope you know I would do anything for you, you're family is mine, I just miss you all so much! It's just it seems like I'm only with you when you have no one else to call. I just don't want to only be your friend in that way, I respect you so much than that. Please babe, you don't realise how much I need you right now.

Frankie
You're always there for me, I suppose it's because I brought you to the group, I love you! Lol, that's pretty much all I have to say, I wanna say thank you, it seems as thought you're the only one who seems to bother with me nowadays, and I never wanna say goodbye to you.

Well thats just about it for tonight! LMAO! Yeah I know but Clur's come online, and I've missed her!lol, well I'm gonna talk to her, because I respect and love her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnow go talk to your friends lol! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: