Monday, March 15, 2004

LMAO! But why???

Well I woke up at half seven, dunno why though! Frankie came for me, we walked to school and talked about our weekends, it sounder like she er....had fun!
First lesson was art, I need to hand in my other piece of heiroglyphics homework, otherwise I'll have an afterschool detention, oh dear! It was a funny lesson, Luke er......was making strange noises, it sounded like a squorrel/dolphin, then he came out with this: How do dolphins and rats fuck? With a leaf It may not seem funny to you! But hell it was hilarious to me!
Second lesson was english, saw Jess had recovered nicely! Lol. Perv shouted at her again, I really do hate him! I also need to do an essay for him tomorrow...bov. Lmao..my trousers! You can't see them (obviously) but the other day Sammy was attacking them with a compass, so there's string flying everywhere because the heaters on, it looks really funny...anyway...... I saaw Nippsipuff come up to the window again, gave me a thumb up :).
At break I hung out with Michaela, Frankie and Jade. It was ok, apart from I was really hungry!
Third lesson was science. Sir drew on my hand :| me and Sammy did the usual, no work. He told me about the song he had made up, it was hilarious, then we tried one........but it didn't work! Lol
Fourth lesson was badminton. It was great! Because there was only 16 people we did this thing, we had to try to win a cup. We had to go in couple's then play against eachother, me and Tabby lost against Frankie and Nicola, so we had to play in the "loser" game, for the plate. Well me and Tabby kicked ass, and sure as hell! We won :D. Then we played the cup winners and lost, 6-1.
At lunch, I went with Michaela and Frankie, it was ok. Managed to talk to Kurt about teh whole "Air" situation going on, Little Miss Sexy Detective has worked a few things out ;)
At form time it was hilarious! There's this guy called Barry, who no one likes, Sir had to read him something out and it went like this: LMAO!
Sir: Barry
Random person: IS GAY!
Sir: You've got to go to...
Random person: A FIT FARM

Last lesson was maths, I sure do have ALOT of things written on my arm........so here it goes!
Peedlepoo.......what Tabby said
Its a kite..ITS A RHOMBUS....Sir said it's a kite..but it was blaitently a kite!
If you can't push on, push off.....me and Sir made up a song ;)
Tabby seemed to find it hilarious that I asked: What would happen if I broke the calculator? She answered with....you'd break it :|
I heard Russell's eyes light up.........a brainer of a comment from Mr Register.

Well got a lift home with Frankie, after all the usual kebaboffle
Toodle
PlOp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: