Saturday, February 28, 2004

IAN MANAGES TO PISS ON HIS JUMPER...WHILST WEARING IT!

Well well well...this weekend has been fanbloodytastic, I really wish I was able to record it, but I wasn't so...

FRIDAY
Can't remember what happened at school, so fuck it! But I made pink flapjack...
Well I went to Tabby Baby's after school, then we went back to mine for munchimoos, then we just did some random things (I can't remember so yeah...!) Then we met Nippsipuff at Spar, went into Bude, Mikey bought me fags, then we met up with Jess B and Frankie, then we went down Bude Light. We were just full on laughing and talking about everything, when Nips popped his head round the corner...with Jamie, when we were singing Hakuna Matata, I decided to do something which I can't remember so I just won't write it lol! Then we got a text from Pig to go to the fire, so we did, it was pretty cool, Nips went to go pepe and when he came back he ha a wet stain down his jumper, it was of course the obvious, but anyone who can work out how he did this, please email me ;) Well the police came, so we ahd to put the fire out. Well then all the poopy "hardcore" people came so we decided to go to Bude, it was me Tabby Baby, Nippsipuff, Pig, Bo, Da, Fran Mon, Mon, Matt, Jamie, Sam, Mervin, Mikey, Blokish Girl.... We were all "hanging" round the busstop, eating egg fried rice, then we all departed our different ways, and Nippsipuff decided to spewipoos down an alley just before his Dad came to the rescue...errr...nice!
decided to splurt because Steve Gomm came, and started to bully Mervin, but then Da came to the rescue, and jabbed Da. Then we all ran up this random ally, where it was snowing, actually I'm lying, it started snowing when we were in Bude, but tou don't know that so nenenenene(mocking tone) well yeah, we reached this alley, and we found Da (after spendidn the entire night looking for him) well thats a lie...but again nenenenene(mocking tone)...Then we actually not me, everyone else had a snowball fight...
After that we all decided to go to Stratton, don't ask :|
But we didn't actually make it...so Da went home, and Pig and Bo walked us home... when we got to the end, we played the ever so delightful game of a-b-c-d... then we went in... when I discovered a HUAGE blister.
Me and Tabby Baby, got into bed, it was warm... then we went online, BECAUSE WE CAN!
After a while, we went offline, breathed then walked down the stairs, opened the door... and so on and so forth...
SATURDAY
I woke up to Nippsipuff ringing me, :|
He manages to wake me up every weekend without fail...it had also come to my attention that my Kimiko had grown long hair! Then we went to Tabby Baby's house, to be greeted by Nippsipuff asking us to go online, so we did, Tabby finished with him, he thinks it's because she got with Bo, which she didn't, so now no one actually believes the truth, and this little lying rat, aka, Jason Mountain. My rat died today, Mitzi. Mum was upset, but she'll get over it...
We're over Pigs now, do you realise how long it's taken me to write this entry? I was too occupied witht he webcam...hehe :D

Toodle guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: