Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Dude! Todays' been well funny! I went to college today, finally! Last night I went to bed at 9!!! I was feeling really ill, I have all the symptoms of meningitus! Scary shit eh? The only I haven't got is rashes...
Well I woke up and was feeling not tired at all! I got the bus and me and Corrine listened to Dido. When we got there all of them had missed me and I got loads of Christmas cards. Danielle has had extensions in her hair and she looks well cool! We had to start off the day by resusitation. They had manikin things, it was well cool. There was 2 child ones and 3 baby ones. One of the child ones (the one with legs) I named Sammy, the babies were called Abigail (the black one) Polly, and Hayley (the naked one). It was really funny. We had lunch from 11:30 till 1:00!!! It was ages!!! I've given up on the whole giving up smoking thing, I'm going to do it for a new years resolution . Well me and Corrine stayed in the room most of the time. We made the manikins have a gang bang! It was well funny. We has Sammy at the bottom, with Hayley on top of him with a wierd veiny thing that came out of her hand was put into his nose, then we had Polly licking her out then Abigail doing Polly up the ass, then the one with no arms or legs kissing Hayley, I never knew I was such an artist! . Well after that we had Sean again. I dressed Sammy in my clothes! He had my hoody on, my scarf and my shoes on! He looked grest! I kept on dancing with him and grabbing his arse! Such a shame he isn't the real thing... I'm kidding! . Last lesson we were making posters, I wasn't doing anything so Sean (the tutor) kept telling me to do something, like do some morw arrows, they look great Jess! Kepp using the rainbow idea and your sure to win!!! All through those 2 hours all he would talk about was my arrows for fucks sake!!! Then we found Saturday Night on Stacey's cd so we played it and me and Loose danced, it was well cool! . LMAO!! Dudem thats a pic!!! Well at the end, he got someone else to come in and judge the posters, Staceys group won the chocolate!!! I couldn't stop laughing. In my group it was me, Corrine and this raven child called Amanda, at the bottom of the poster I put in really big letters, BY CORRINE, JESS AND amanda in like really small letters! It was well funny! Then at the end everyone was talking about the arrows and Corrine was well pissed off because she spent ages doing the writing, I'd done the most pathetic of all the work and they was applauding me for it! At the end Corrine shouted : We should of just done a big rainbow arrow and then we would of won, no one even noticed teh work!!! It was sooooooo funny! On the way back we were pissing ourselves about Scary Movie 2, take my strong hand! Well I went round letty's then came home, boring as shit! Better go, take care hunssss, Tabby I missed you too hun! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: