Thursday, December 11, 2003

Greetings fellow Nimdobs.... Todays been, well lonely... Clur and Tabby went on a poetry trip thing. I tried to catch them just as they got on the bus, but they didn't turn around... Well first lesson was History, I think my second without Clur, we watched War Of The Worlds, Miss Davey seriously doesn't want any of us to do any work!!! . Second lesson was maths, at first I sat next to Sammy, but for purposes he was moved. So I was left sitting next to Ben Pointer. He's actually quite a dude and he would make a well good teacher! Well he's my friend now... ! At break I kinda wandered round looking like a loner, then I found Michaela... I followed her!!! In english we have to make up definitions to wierd words, we're playing "Call My Bluff" on Monday... Me and Jess made some funny ones... . Fourth lesson was science. Russ and Sammy are doing my head in, Brett or Russ or Sammy, if you read this... PLEASE GIVE ME BRETTS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS! I'M BEGGING!!! I mean... well... Science was cool, we had Mr Tyrell, PWARHHH!!! He's a dude... At lunch me and Sammy went up Safeway, at first it was kind of boring, no offence hun , lol Sammy! My mum!!! Well yeah, we got the usual, cookies and all that crap, then we sat downa nd saw Russ's brother by himself, Sammy I was joking about fancying him!!! Well as we walked out I saw my mum , lol!!! For anyone who doesn't know her, she looks like her!!! Well she's gone to Plymouth so I had to leave last lesson early, which was business and communications, great??? Anyway, lunch... me and Sammy were on our way back and he dragged me to go the muddy way, he kept trying to make me slip over in the mud, but it just didn't happen! He actually slipped over, then thought it would be funny to wipe the mud on my back... , lmao! I typed in mud and look what it gave me... well as we got back into school I'd concluded that my shoes are homosidal and Sammy's just like mud!!! Well I left lesson and babysat, Jacob was great, he fell asleep! , lol sorry! Well thats just about it so I'll be leaving now. Take care folks and take care love you guys and thanks
Jess xxxxxxxxxxx, Oh and if you ever get the chance, listen to Irisxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: