Friday, December 26, 2003

Hey guys! I know it sounds stupid, and I know that it's only a computer... but I've missed you!!! . Last night Letty came round so I went home with her. We watched City Of Angels, my parents bought it for me, and Legally Blond 2, which is Letty's. City Of Angels is such a beautiful film! And to top it off Iris is the theme song to it, the video is shown at the end . I fell asleep half way through Legally Blond. We woke up really late, then we came back to mine to get my money and my photos developed because I've got loads to get through! But Safeways wasn't open so I'll have to get them done tomorrow . Me and Letty did facepacks this morning, it was well cool! Aaron, her brother, took photos of us so when they are developed it'll be pretty funny. Well after that we cleaned the house, I watched some of the Grinch, but it was too scary and I came home. . My sister Monica and her boyfriend Mark are down! They bought me 2 presents . One was huge! And the other was kind of tiny... Well I opened the small one, and to my delight it was my 150th pair of piglet socks! But these were different... These come above my knees! , hehe, mine aren't that thin though! The huge one was a suitcase full of make up! It's great! I just can't wait for tomorrow to experiment... hehe...
Well nothing else has really happened. I'll write more tomorrow.
Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hehe! Oh yeah, me and Letty played monopoly, and I kicked her ass!
Everyone who's my friend who writes a blog I want you to do this:
Fav quality street: strawberry creme
Fav monopoly piece: iron
Fav monopoly street: The pink Ones!!
He he, I'm sad...
love u xx

No comments: