Thursday, December 25, 2003

Hey guys!!! Merry Christmas! Well last night I ended up going to Letty's and then we walked to the church to do midnight mass. She made me laugh. I came home and still didn't feel Christmassy! Well I stayed up really late just thinking about all the things that get stuck on my mind. I had a really wierd dream, Dave, you told me to tell you my dreams, but I don't think you'll really want to hear this one... I was in school and all that. It was like all backwards, I was in a special group kind of thing and I walked to school with Greg Giles... When I got to school I had a p.e lesson and I had to phone someone for trainers, then someone phoned my friend, Gina, phone and asked for shoesize I was, it freaked me out, then I had a science lesson and for some reason Mr Tilzey was in it, he asked me to help carry this box into the room, so after I had done that I lost my other group of people, so it ended me walking down a corridor looking really paranoid. It was freaky! Why am I dreaming of teachers? And school for that matter... , I woke up to hearing my Dad ring the doorbell saying: Ho Ho Ho, Santas been! How embarrassing... I went downstairs, opened my presents and I'm now back up here, I know it's sad on Christmas Day to come online to talk to people I hardly know, but I so much more prefer it up here then back in normal life... Well I got loads of rainbow stuff, The piglet and tigger movie, 2 goo goo dolls cds, one from Tabby. Umm... a chicken picture, clothes, well a rainbow jacket! Last night someone called me who hasn't for ages, it was nice to see his name come up on my phone, I just didn't get to answer it in time... Well I'm gonna munch just about as much as I can then spew it all up and lose weight!
Chat to you laters hunnys
Love Y'all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: